Photo IDap 112D
1937 ULH Harley-Davidson
Official Museum Digital Photo
Paul Schneider and Joe Woyjeck
For many years we have talked about finding an old motorcycle to represent the motorcycle fire patrol bikes once operated by the Forester and Fire Warden. Indian and Harley Davidson motorcycles were purchased in the 1920s and 1930s and used into the 1950s as patrols in the mountainous regions of Los Angeles County.
A red 1937 ULH Harley-Davidson inside of a workshop. Motorcycle is propped up by the kickstand. A leather bag is attached to the back left of the motorcycle. The front and back fender of the motorcycle have a black stripe with gold leaf paint.