DT BELLFLOWER PARKING
The number one best parking near the Museum is directly across the street in the beautiful Bellflower City Parking structure.
More parking is available behind the Museum’s 16400 Bellflower Blvd location. Access this lot via Oak Street. This is the closest location for Handicap parking as well. More parking spaces are available behind the businesses on Bellflower Blvd. See the link below for more information on the location of these spaces.
Please note: LACoFM The Shop (aka.. the old museum – our restoration facility) is not open to the public and parking will not be available in that lot. There is no parking on Flora Vista St. Please read all parking signs before leaving your vehicle at any location.
You may choose to use Google Maps, or another mapping program, in order to see the cross streets necessary to access the various public parking areas located behind the businesses on Bellflower Blvd. Click the link below to download an enlarged view of the parking areas available in the PDF format.
- Note the green icons for parking areas and the red icons for no parking areas in the map image
- Please respect the no parking areas and private business parking lots
- Approach the HANDICAP PARKING AREA off of Oak Street, behind the Museum
- Please be courteous while driving in the residential neighborhoods
- READ ALL SIGNS before leaving your car
- CIVIC center has a very large parking garage and lots available
- Access the Civic Center from Belmont St. or Flower St.
DOWNLOAD A LARGER IMAGE OF THE PARKING AREAS HERE
The new parking structure is not on this map.
You must be logged in to post a comment.